Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorney
Fort Lauderdale can be a dangerous place for drivers. Many negligent motorists fail to obey Florida traffic rules or drive their vehicles carefully, leading to serious collisions and devastating injuries. At Rosenberg Law Firm, we can help you recover from the aftermath of a dangerous accident.
Our Fort Lauderdale car accident attorney will advocate aggressively for your best interests and guide you through each stage of the claims process. We care deeply about each of our clients and will not rest until you recover a fair settlement.
Why Choose the Attorneys at Rosenberg Law Firm?
- With over 20 years of legal experience, our attorneys have the skills and knowledge necessary to help you navigate the aftermath of a Fort Lauderdale car accident.
- Our firm has a history of proven case results. We are dedicated to helping our clients recover the highest possible settlements in their insurance claims and lawsuits.
- We treat our clients like our family. Our firm is highly responsive to our clients’ needs and will maintain a direct line of communication with you throughout your case.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Florida
Car accidents can happen at any given moment in Fort Lauderdale. In many cases, dangerous and negligent drivers cause car accidents. However, some collisions can occur due to other factors, such as bad weather, poor road conditions, and low lighting.
Below are some of the most common causes of Florida car accidents:
- Driving under the influence
- Driving while distracted
- Failure to yield the right of way
- Reckless and dangerous driving behaviors
- Defects in the car or a car part
- Slippery road conditions due to rain and snow
- Road hazards like potholes, fallen trees, and debris
Legal Options for Car Accident Victims in Florida
The moments after a car accident can feel scary and overwhelming. In these situations, it is easy to wonder what to do next. It is important to consult with a Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyer to identify your optimal path to financial compensation.
Florida is a no-fault accident state. All drivers must carry personal injury protection (PIP) insurance in case of a collision. After your car accident, your PIP coverage will be your first line of defense and will help pay for medical care, property damage, and other financial losses.
If you suffered very severe injuries in your accident and believe that another person was at fault, you may qualify for a claim against a negligent driver. Florida law allows victims of car accidents to file a third-party insurance claim or lawsuit if they experience:
- Significant and permanent loss of a bodily function
- Significant and permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Permanent injury within a reasonable degree of medical probability
How Can a Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyer Help?
Navigating a car accident claim can be a complex process. If you were injured in a collision, having an attorney on your side can provide you with valuable support throughout your claim. An attorney can provide several benefits, such as:
- Access to investigatory resources and expert witnesses
- Knowledge of Florida car accident and personal injury laws
- The ability to negotiate with insurance companies
- Experience representing clients in the courtroom
Contact a Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorney Today
If you were injured in a Fort Lauderdale car accident, Rosenberg Law Firm can help you recover fair compensation for your injuries. Our Florida injury lawyers are ready to serve you.
Contact us today at (954) 755-7803 to schedule your free case consultation with a Fort Lauderdale car accident attorney.