Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney
Suffering an injury due to the actions of another party can be a painful, devastating experience. In these situations, you deserve to hold the at-fault individual accountable and recover financial compensation to pay for your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more.
The Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys at Rosenberg Law Firm can help. Our firm is dedicated to helping injured Florida residents in their lawsuits against negligent parties. We can assess your options for compensation and help you take your first steps toward justice.
Why Choose Our Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorneys?
- Our firm has over 20 years of experience and represents victims of personal injuries across the state of Florida. We can help you navigate through complex litigation.
- We have always been able to achieve a fair settlement on behalf of our clients. Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
- Our firm treats our clients like family. We will always be available to answer your questions and take the time to learn your story so that we can best protect your interests.
What Is a Personal Injury?
A personal injury happens when someone suffers harm to his or her body, mind, or emotions. If someone else’s negligent or wrongful act causes someone to suffer a personal injury, the victim would be eligible to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party.
Below are some of the most common causes of personal injury in Florida:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Truck accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Accidents caused by property hazards
How to Prove a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Florida
Personal injury lawsuits allow injured people to recover financial compensation for any financial, physical, or emotional losses that they suffered. If you believe that you qualify for a personal injury claim, you could hold the negligent party accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and more.
However, you will need to provide sufficient evidence that establishes the defendant’s negligence. There are four elements of negligence in a Florida personal injury claim:
- Duty of Care: The defendant owed you a duty of care at the time of the accident. For example, drivers have a duty to drive safely and follow the law.
- Breach of Duty: The defendant breached his or her duty through a negligent act or a failure to act.
- Causation: The defendant’s breach of duty caused your accident and your injuries.
- Damages: You suffered damages or losses in the accident that you are eligible to recover in your lawsuit.
There are many considerations involved in a personal injury lawsuit. For example, if you are injured in a motor vehicle collision, you will need to prove that you suffered serious injuries in order to file a lawsuit against a negligent driver. In these situations, it is important to consult with a Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorney about your case and identify your optimal path to financial recovery.
Contact a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney Today
Were you injured by another person? You may qualify for legal action. In these situations, trust the Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer at Rosenberg Law Firm to fight for your right to fair compensation.
Contact us at (954) 755-7803 to schedule a free case consultation and discuss your next steps.