Parkland Premises Liability Lawyer
Property owners have a responsibility to ensure that their properties are safe. However, many people fail to keep their Parkland premises in good condition, heightening the risk of an accident. If you slip, trip, or are otherwise injured on someone else’s property, you may qualify for financial compensation.
The Parkland premises liability attorneys at Rosenberg Law Firm can represent your case and help you secure fair compensation. Our firm is dedicated to protecting our clients’ best interests and will advocate aggressively for your right to the highest possible settlement.
Why Choose the Attorneys at Rosenberg Law Firm?
- Our firm has over 20 years of legal experience and has achieved high ratings on Google and Avvo. You can trust that we have the skills and expertise to handle your lawsuit.
- We strive to achieve the best possible results for each of our clients. Your attorney will fight to recover a fair settlement and will not hesitate to take your case to trial.
- Our firm treats each of our clients like a member of our family, not a case file. We are dedicated to protecting you and supporting your rights from consultation to settlement.
Common Causes of Premises Liability Accidents
When a property owner fails to keep their premises in a safe condition, dangerous accidents can occur. Visitors, tenants, and patrons alike can trip over hazards, slip on slick surfaces, and even suffer serious injuries during a building collapse.
Some of the most common causes of premises liability include the following:
- Slippery walkways
- Poor property maintenance
- Inadequate security
- Poor lighting
- Poor electrical wiring
- Building code violations
- Collapsing floors, stairs, and balconies
- Improperly secured swimming pools
How to Prove a Premises Liability Lawsuit in Florida
If you suffered a personal injury due to a hazardous condition on someone else’s property, you are likely eligible for a premises liability lawsuit. These legal claims allow injured victims to file lawsuits against negligent property owners and recover financial compensation to pay for medical care, property damage, and other losses.
To successfully recover a settlement in a premises liability claim, you will need to prove four important facts:
- First, you will need to show that the property owner owed you a duty of care. These individuals have a duty to maintain safe premises, respond to hazards in a reasonable amount of time, and warn visitors about dangerous conditions.
- Next, you will need to show that the property owner breached his or her duty of care through a negligent act or a failure to act.
- Then, you will need to prove that the property owner’s negligence caused your accident and the injuries that you sustained.
- Finally, you will need to prove that you suffered damages in your accident that you are eligible to recover in your premises liability lawsuit.
Proving each of these elements requires a great deal of evidence and knowledge of Florida premises liability laws. Additionally, you will need to defend yourself against any accusations of fault that the property owner may levy against you. A Parkland premises liability lawyer can help you gather the evidence necessary to prove the owner’s liability and fight against these defenses.
Contact a Parkland Premises Liability Attorney Today
If you were injured on someone else’s property, the Parkland premises liability lawyer at Rosenberg Law Firm can help. Our firm can represent your case in civil court and recover the settlement that you deserve.
Contact us at (954) 755-7803 to schedule your free case consultation and identify your optimal path to compensation.