Our Coral Springs Legal Team Will Fight for You!
If you spend any time at all driving on the congested streets of Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, or Miami, you will probably be involved in a motor vehicle crash at some point. If you’re lucky, it will be a minor fender-bender, and you can get on with your day. However, if you end up with significant damage to your car and a serious injury, you owe it to yourself to at least talk to an experienced car accident attorney. It could mean the difference between an insurance settlement that covers all of your losses and paying out of pocket for expenses that you shouldn’t have to pay. If you were in a crash that was not your fault, call Attorney Andrew G. Rosenberg for a free consultation.
The Sooner You Call, the Better
No one wants to have to call an attorney for help. After all, aren’t they all just out to make money off of your troubles? We understand this reaction, but we’re here to tell you that not every personal injury attorney is plotting to take advantage of you. At the Law Office of Andrew G. Rosenberg, our legal team is dedicated to helping those who have been hurt get the compensation they deserve from the negligent driver who caused the accident. But you should act fast. Not only are there time limits for filing injury claims, but you risk the following if you wait:
- Valuable evidence that proves the other driver’s fault could be lost or destroyed.
- The insurance company for the at-fault driver may be less motivated to agree to a fair settlement.
- Your injuries could heal enough that the insurance company doesn’t take them seriously.
- You could lose track of medical records that show the extent of your injuries.
If you call our Coral Springs office immediately after the crash, you have nothing to lose. We don’t charge a fee for your first consultation, so if it turns out you don’t need an attorney, you will owe us nothing. If, on the other hand, the insurance company for the negligent driver is giving you a hard time, our attorney will be ready to go to battle for you.
We Have Helped Hundreds of Crash Victims
We bring years of experience to the table when we represent you after a motor vehicle accident. We have helped clients get just settlements in the following kinds of accidents:
- Car accidents. From rear-end bumps causing whiplash to rollover crashes causing catastrophic injuries, we can help maximize your settlement.
- Commercial truck crashes. We will take on the team of attorneys that trucking companies have at their disposal to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle wrecks. Insurance adjusters and judges often have biases against bikers, even when they are the victims. We will fight back for you.
- Hit-and-run accidents. You do have options when the at-fault driver is nowhere to be found. Allow us to help you when you are the victim of a hit and run.
- Crashes caused by drunk drivers. If you are the victim of a drunk driver, you may be entitled to punitive damages as well as personal injury damages.
- Multi-car pile-up crashes. Determining fault and holding the right drivers accountable can be difficult when several cars are involved. Let us untangle the mess.
No matter what you were driving or what the other driver did to cause your crash, our legal team will fight to get you the settlement you deserve from the negligent driver’s insurance company.
You Have Nothing to Lose
Not only is our initial consultation free, but you don’t pay us a dime until we have successfully settled your claim, so you have nothing to lose by calling us as soon as possible after a car accident. We will take the time to explain how insurance works, what your options are, and how we may be able to help. We know it’s a tough time for you, and our attorney will come to you in the hospital, at home, or at work to make things easier. Let the Law Office of Andrew G. Rosenberg take the burden off your shoulders so you can focus on your recovery.