Six Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims
In the immediate aftermath of an injury accident, you will have a lot of questions. Please allow us to provide some answers. In this booklet, Six Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims, we answer the questions our injury clients often ask at the outset of case:
- What if I can’t pay my medical bills?
- Why won’t the insurance company for the person or entity who caused my injuries automatically pay my medical bills as they are incurred?
- Do I really need a personal injury lawyer?
- What if I can’t afford a lawyer?
- How long will it take to resolve my case?
- What is the potential value of my case?