The Law Office of Andrew G. Rosenberg, P.A offers this comprehensive guide to learn what to do after an accident. Please call us at 954-755-7803 to discuss the specifics of your case.
The 123 pages in our helpful book are loaded with practical guidance. Contents include:
What Do I Do Now?
- The factors affecting the value of your case
- How claims departments work and why the adjuster cannot be trusted
- Common case weakness that affect value
- Insurance company negotiation tactics and tricks that adjusters like to use
Do I Have a Case?
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Will Evaluate Your Case
- What to Expect at Your First Meeting with Your Lawyer
Dealing with the Insurance Company
- How Insurance Companies Work
- Factors Insurance Companies Consider in Evaluating Claims
- Insurer Negotiation Tactics, Tricks, and Ploys
When a Lawsuit Is Filed
- Your Defense Medical Examination
- Your Deposition
Overcoming Common Defense Themes
- Pre-Existing Injury
- Apologies and Regrets
- What If I Can’t Pay My Medical Bills?
- How Long Will It Take to Resolve My Case?
- What Is the Potential Value of My Case?