What Do I Do With The Medical Bills Or Records When I’m In A Slip And Fall Or Car Accident Case?

• January 28, 2022

Good afternoon everybody, this is Andy Rosenberg from The Law Offices of Andrew G. Rosenberg PA and I’m here to help you with your personal injury matters.

A question that I get a lot from clients is what do I do with our medical records or medical bills that we get when we’re in a slip and fall, car accident or any other personal injury matter.

My answer is hold on to those records and bills and the reason is because we need that information when it comes time to write the demand and to try and ask for money at the end of the case. If you get rid of those medical records and medical bills guess what? The firm will have to go and get those medical records and medical bills from the doctors and the only way that we can get that is to ask for them and they don’t just give it to you, they ask for money, and so therefore we have to pay money to get the records which means that affects the bottom line for you when it comes to getting money in your pocket at the end of the case.

If you please, like the video. That would be great. Additionally if you want to engage in the comments below and if you’d like more helpful videos like this one please subscribe to my channel. If you want more helpful tips like this one or if you just want to know when I’ll be uploading my next video check out my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn page. Lastly, if you really want a lot of in-depth information, then please go visit my website askandylegal.com

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Have You Been Injured Due To The Negligence Of Others?

If you’ve been injured in Florida due to negligence you need to speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Coral Springs office directly at 954.755.7803 to schedule your free consultation. We proudly serve Florida residents including all of Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County and all points in between.