How Do I Know If I Got A Slip And Fall Case?

January 28, 2022

Good day everybody, this is Andy Rosenberg from The Law Offices of Andrew G Rosenberg. I’m here to help you with your personal injury matters. A topic that comes up is in a slip and fall case how do I know if I have a case or I don’t have a case. Well, I’m not going to go into great detail in regards to that, but I want to explain two things that you need to have for sure in order to have a slip and fall case and that’s considered negligence.

By the way, the two main things that you need to be aware of is Number One, you need to have damages, meaning there has to be an injury to you,
so if even if all the elements are there and there’s no injuries then there’s no cause of action to go forward. So, Number One is you have to have some sort of injury. Number Two is there needs to be some sort of notice for the the entity or the person that caused the slip and fall situation. There’s two types of notices that count in the state of Florida, one is what’s called actual notice and the other one is called constructive notice. It’s a very complicated situation I’m not going to go through that in this video, however there’ll be other videos that will talk specifically about each of those, but the point is that I want you to understand that in a slip and fall case you need to have physical or mental damages.

Physical damage, obviously, we need to have some sort of notice requirement.

I hope you found that worthwhile. If you would, please like the video, thank you. I would appreciate it if you want to engage in comments below and if you’d like more helpful videos like this one please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Additionall,y if you just want to know when I’m going to be uploading other videos down the line please subscribe or check out my LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Finally, if you really want more in-depth information please check out my website on all different topics and that website is Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Have You Been Injured On Someone Else’s Property Due To Negligence?

If you’ve been injured in Florida at a business or someone’s personal property due to negligence you need to speak to an experienced premises liability lawyer as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Coral Springs office directly at 954.755.7803 to schedule your free consultation. We proudly serve Florida residents including all of Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County and all points in between.

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!